Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Wesak Day 08

Woke up early morning and prepare myself. Equipment check...lens...got, battery...got, camera...of course must have. Pack all and took the LRT down to Brickfields with my parents. It was a HOT day! Walking to BMV (Buddhist Maha Vihara) form Sentral LRT station already soak my t-shirt. Water, give me water please.

Digi's staff is seen giving out free mineral water. Look for a clear spot and unload my camera. Hunting time! Went all over to cover the whole area. After alomst 2 hours of shooting, it's time to rest. Can't stand the heat, whew...sweat man. By 1.15pm, took LRT back home. What a relieve to get back and finish nearly a bottle of 100 plus. To view my photos, the link is below.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=26916&id=569068434

No comments: